Senior Consultants – Evaluation & Outcomes Measurement Specialists
We are Measurement and Evaluation Specialists, with Director and Founder Jenny Riley recognised as a leading practitioner in Outcomes Measurement in Australia. We are committed to providing community organisations, groups and collaborations with the skills and tools needed to guide better social outcomes.
We’re seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified candidates able to deliver high quality work to deadline and manage client relationships on a contract-by-contract basis. You will have:
- Experience and understanding of Theories of Change and Program Logic
- Experience and understanding of Monitoring and Evaluation approaches, including both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Experience in delivering MEL training and facilitation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and understanding of working across social issues either here or overseas – such as health and wellbeing, employment, early years, youth transitions, homelessness, refugee, education
- Understanding of complex social systems, collective impact and place-based change
- Experience (or an interest!) in using technology and dashboards for reporting social outcomes
- Ability to work cross-culturally with respect for diversity
- 5-10 years’ experience in the social sector
- Post graduate qualifications (ideal)
If you’re interested in joining our dynamic team, please send through a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.